NOTICE FOR OPEN TENDER
Halal Ecosystem Development (HED) Framework For IMT-GT Sub-Region: 2021 – 2036
- The Centre for Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle Subregional Cooperation (CIMT) is undertaking the project of Halal Ecosystem Development (HED) Framework for IMT-GT Sub-Region: 2021-2036. This project is part of the seven strategic pillars in IMT-GT cooperation. It also serves as one of the three-lead focus areas that will spearhead IMT-GT integration efforts towards IMT-GT vision to become Integrated, Innovative, Inclusive, and sustainable subregion by 2036.
- Halal business is a fast-growing economy and very potential market. In terms of market size, more than 60% out of 83 million people in IMT-GT by 2018 are moslem. In ASEAN, number of moslem population are also very significant around 300 million. In other regions, such as in GMS (60 million), BIMSTEC (300 million), Central Asian and some Eastern European economies (400 million); and Arab Leagues / GCC (400 million). Indeed, this is a huge market and very potential for halal industry development. While, at the global level, halal economy is currently valued around 4 trillion US dollars.
- CIMT invites sealed bids from eligible bidders who have a valid Company Commission of Malaysia (CCM) license and having experience in similar nature works of providing Halal Consultancy, under the terms set forth in the bid documents.
- Bid must be received by CIMT through the email account/ address (send to: firstname.lastname@example.org & cc to: email@example.com) specified in the tender documents by the bid deadline. Bids sent to any other physical/ email address will be declared invalid.
- Bids received after the stipulated closing time will be rejected and returned unopened.
- CIMT will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation and/or delivery of bids.
File Download Link: Here
IMT-GT Working Group Halal and Product Services WGHAPAS