The Centre for Indonesia – Malaysia – Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT) Subregional Cooperation (CIMT) is an International Organization established by governments of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.
CIMT’s mission is to initiate, advise, coordinate, facilitate, monitor, and evaluate IMT-GT programs, projects and activities and implement the directive of the Leaders, Ministers and Senior Officials in realizing the goals of IMT-GT.
It functions as Secretariat Office for the IMT-GT. The Associate Specialist (Project Coordinator) position is part of CIMT’s role in monitoring and facilitating subregional programs and projects.
The position Job Description:
The Project Coordinator will act as meeting secretariat and will handle data collection, research and analysis, program/project update and ensure good communication with external consultants and effective management of program/project information. The position will provide reliable administration and supporting roles, prepare meeting report, make travel arrangement, and other duties relevant to program/project activities.
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive team player, with relevant work experience in national or international cooperation and/or project management preferred in government or private organization at national or international level. The ideal candidate will be required to have:
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Business, or International Relations. Candidates from other field of educational background but holding relevant experiences may be considered.
- Good command of written and spoken in English. Minimum score of TOEIC 650 or TOEFL 525.
- Good health (mentally and physically) as proved by doctor’s recommendation.
- Age not over than 35 years old.
- 3 years of working experience relevant to the functions is preferable. Experience in strategic management and knowledge of ASEAN affairs and legislation will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel and work in flexible schedule.
- Ability to provide analysis and recommendations for CIMT Senior Management Team (SMT).
- Teamwork spirit and service minded attitude.
The successful candidate will be based in CIMT’s office in Putrajaya, Malaysia. The job will require frequent travelling in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and other ASEAN countries.
The position is a full-time position associated with 3-years contract and renewable based on performance. The successful candidate will receive salary and health insurance in line with Malaysian labor law.
The initial salary is RM4,500– RM6,000 depending on qualification and work experience.
The position is open for candidates with the nationality of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation, and CV indicating ‘Project Coordinator’ in the subject of the email to; email@example.com. The deadline for application submission is on 2 April 2021 (Friday).
Additional Company Information
10 headcounts in total
Secretariat for Subregional Cooperation (International Organization)
Benefits & Others
Medical, Parking, Dental Treatment, Eyeglasses, Annual Leave